22 June 2012

{★} "Liebster Blog Award" from Aiji ! ♥

And again... within two days. 
I actually don't know what exactly to say. lol
This award is more like a tag game... 
But honestly I don't feel like taking so many people right now...
Maybe I will... maybe I'll tag just a few... maybe I won't. Let's see.

First of all: Thank you so much, Aiji! 
I feel honored and touched and gnaah
I hope we'll see each other before winter comes - Would be great I guess! 



Here we go:

• The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
• The Meaning; Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
The Rules:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer
3. Choose eleven people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. Remember no tag backs!



11 facts about y u k u .

1) Lately I'm alarmingly into Gyaru fashion.
2) My eye color changed the last year from light blue to grey-green.
3) I name my electrical appliance (like phones, straighteners, game consoles, music players, laptops....)
4) I moved about 5 or 6 times in my life already.
5) I tend to speak too fast and mumble when I'm nervous.
6) I want to learn Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Finnish, Dutch, Italian, Spanish and Russian.
7) I don't show much of it but I'm pretty unconfident at times.
8) I love to write BL fanfictions.
9) Sometimes I'm a really, really bad morning grouch. 
10) Pokémon will always be one of my favorite games.
11) I'm often unsatisfied with me because I'm a bloody perfectionist.

Aiji's questions and my answers

1. Is there anything you would give up your style for?
The first answer coming to my mind: NO.
I mean... my style is a part of my identity. It's me. It's unique. Giving up my style would mean giving up myself. I never ever could do something like that.

2. Do you think people are not allowed to wear a style they love because other people say it doesn't suit them? (For example: Fat people who like to wear sexy clothes)
I think... nobody should tell people what they have to wear or aren't allowed to wear.
As long as they love themselves and feel good in the clothes they're wearing it's all OK. Actually.
For sure there are some extremes - like you already mentioned.
I guess there is hardly anyone who want to see this and I think it's sadder that person's like that seem to have no friends who tell them, their look is frightening or disgusting for others...
I pity that there obviously is no one true to them - or no one they would have been able to ask.

3. If you could be someone else for one day (no matter who, in which time or something like this!), who would you want to be and what would you do?
Tough question! But I think it would be amazingly interesting to be Takeru (SuG) for one day.
I'd love to be a guy for one day anyway... and he's such a pretty one.
What would I do...?
 ✶ AnnoyCuddle Shinpei a bit.
✶ Fool around with Yuji.
✶ Make out with Chiyu. (hawt!)
.... hm.. Guess stuff like that.
And of course: wear all those awesome outfits he has! 

4. I'm now going to tell you one word.. Tell me your first thoughts about it! - PANCAKES -
Laurion and Mel. 
I actually see all those questionmarks appearing over your heads. lol
Laurion and Mel are the main characters of a RPG(written one) 
I wrote with my best friend P*chan.
They are winged beings. Laurion was banished because of a complot and Mel escapes to earth because he don't want to become king... 
Pancakes are one of the first 'human' dishes Mel ever tries.
It becomes his favorite of course. 

5. What do you really HATE about other people? 
If they are ignorant, offensive and rassistic. Also if they actually aren't but act like that.
Dumb people are kind of a pest as well... 

6. Do you know gyaru-secrets? What's your honest opinion about that site?
Seriously? It sucks. I hate all these anonymous s*ckers bitching about others.
From time to time it may be kinda hilarious and funny but in the end I can't stand people who tell mean things about others. No matter the reason. Jealousy, boredoom,...

7. Do you believe in true love?
I do. And I keep believing no matter how often I will get hurt.

8. What's the person you respect most, and why?
My mom, I guess.
Because she is one of the most important persons for me.
She had and still has to struggle at times and she always gives her best for her family and the ideas in her head. She's one of the persons (despite celebrities) I look up to the most.

9. Where do you see yourself in 5 years, where in 10?
In 5 years: Doing my master in Japanese studies at University?
In 10 years: Dunno. Happy? With many dreams came true and still enough to go on and on, and on...? Thinking about so much time feels kinda awkward....

10. Do you like yourself? If no, why?
Yeah, I do. Sometimes I have to fight this upcoming discontent.
But in the end I believe that I'm the one who creates the person I am. So it's all up to me, and I'm not going to create a person I don't like. Would be silly I guess.

11. What's your earliest childhood memory?
People use to say it's no 'real' childhood memory when ever I tell, but in the end I still have this picture in my mind: the wall of the birthing room I was born in.

..Hmm... 
I don't feel like tagging anyone, even though I know a bunch of bloggers 
who would worth this award.
But I'll create 11 questions so you can answer them if you are in the mood.
But please tell me if you do - I'm curious! 

1 What's your biggest dream?
Have you achieved it?
2 Do you want to have a family and children?
(or do you already have ?)
3 What's your favorite word?
4 Something you can't stand at all?
5 Your first crush(idols, classmates, etc) when you were a teenager?
6 Do you have an unusual hobby? Which one?
7 What's your most positive feature?
8 Find an ending for that sentence: "Life is..."
9 You are going on a date - are you clocklike?
10 If the world ends tomorrow - what would you do today?
11 GINGER! (what's your first thought?)

 now listening to: Keep the faith by KAT-TUN 

No comments:

Post a Comment