17 March 2013

Follow me via Bloglovin ♡

So this is just a random update since I'm still on short vacation at my best friend Yonghee's place.


I just wanted to mention that I'd love if you follow yukulicious via bloglovin'. (click the pink bar in the network section on my sidebar) after the rumor(?) showed up again that google will cancel GFC.
I'd be sad to loose any of you, my lovely followers.
I'm not even sure when exactly and how this should be happening or why google considers closing down GFC...
I was planning to connect my bloglovin again on my sidebar anyway.

I'll blog about my staying when I'm back next week end... 

4 comments:

  1. Ah, it's so sad if they really do cancel GFC. D;
    PS. Your blog template is adorable!!!! >w<
    I'm a new follower!
    You can check out my blog too, if you want! ^^

    http://www.joyjoii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot, I hope you won't be disappointed. (*ノ▽ノ)

      Delete
  2. I´m following you in Bloglovin´ sweetie
    I hope your follow me back.

    xoxo

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm glad. (ノ)´∀`(ヾ)

      Delete