1 May 2014

mini announcement & mega excitement ♡

Sorry guys, no updates for you this week end.
I have to recover in high-speed from a sudden fever till tomorrow so that I can go to Düsseldorf.
Yes, I haven't mentioned it before but I'm actually going to see B.A.P there on Saturday and I can't wait as much as I don't care about my health condition because I will go there no matter what. 
Not really smart, I know - but {I never thought I would ever use that in any case ever - not even to prevent a life-threatening situation} you only live once. Besides I'm relatively optimistic about me recovering fast.


I will keep you a little updated on twitter - and if not, I will try to give some sincere new postings some day next week.
I will go and drown myself in medicaments now {no, I won't I don't like them and most of them don't help anyway} and go to bed then.

6 comments:

  1. Pass trotzdem auf dich auf ;3 Werd gesund! Und genieße die rice boys für mich mit! ^.^ <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry! I feel a lot better already today & of course. ;D <3

      Delete
  2. I'm so jealous ; ; I love JongUp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't want to make you more jealous.... but he was awesome. *^*
      I will blog about it when I'm back home and rested a bit...

      Delete
  3. Oh wow, ich hoffe du hast dich bis zum Konzert weider einigermaßen erholt und eine Menge Spaß gehabt! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, war richtig super und - fair enough - nach dem Konzert war das Fieber weg. ;D

      Delete