3 July 2014

에프엑스 Red Light ♫

My oral exam is next week and the 21st is the day of my written exam. This is my excuse for that lack of updates and also a warning because I'm not exactly sure if I'll be able to update before the last weeks of this term's lecture periode have passed. Unfortunately the end of the term also means that my motivation is long, long gone... doesn't make studying periode a really fun experience, tbh.

I haven't spoken much about music on my blog this year, which is a pity because it's a big part of not only my everyday life but basically everything I do.
The long-awaited f(x) comeback, however, is enough reason to show a sign of life.
The song has an amazing drive but still some parts I stumbled over the first time I listened to it.
I'm hyped anyway and absolutely love the music video.
They are all looking super sexy and hot and just wow. It's been long since I've been so thrilled about a girl group's music video... but these ladies always get me out of my shell, haha.
Especially Amber - let's be real. 
She's been my favorite even before I knew who f(x) was and goddamnit, I love her so much.
She's such a lovely person with a fun and inspiring personality (and she's so incredibly attractive ;A;) and I'm pretty sure I'll spend the rest of my entire exisstence crushing on her...


Anyway - if you have a working proxmate or another addon (or are just lucky enough to not have an institution in your country that bans music videos on youtube) you can watch the new music video and do the math!

What about you? How do you like their comeback?
Any questions? Ask in a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment