12 July 2015

東京と大阪 ♡ city view

As one of the last posts about my trip to Japan, I tried to gather all the photos that were still missing to grand them another post, that will be filled with impressions I collected when I roamed the cities of Osaka and Tokyo.

image
image
image
When I have the chance I really want to go there again to catch more climbses of this culture and country that I have such a deep interest in and bath in the life around me a little more.This is one of the things I learned to enjoy a lot during that trip.To enjoy the situation and watch the people around you. It will give you impressions and insights into a foreign country or culture, the best guidebook cannot give you, because it's something that happens between yourself - personally - and the place and people around you.
Since there are only two updates about my Japan travel left,  I already want to thank anyone who sticked with me through all these updates.
My next trip will be to another country I grew to have a keen interest in and I can't wait to take lots of photos and share the experiences I'll make with you, then. I'm really excited.

image
Any questions? Ask in a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment