11 November 2015

my favorite things in AnimalCrossing ♡ 02

Here is part two of my new game challenge/questionaire around Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Feel free to join in, you can find an overview of the questions here.

6 my favorite furniture set

I wouldn't enjoy playing the newest spin-off of the Animal Crossing series, Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer so much if I didn't like the whole aspect of building your own house and furnishing it in the first place. 

It doesn't really come as a surprise that I can't decide on a single furniture set then...
I'm hopeless when it comes to decisions way too often anyway.
You have such a large choice of themes and topics and sets you can go with and most of them have their own charme for me but when I look at what I chose as my favorites now, it does appear that I especially like the fairytale kind of furniture - everything that's dreamy and cute.
For example the ice, mermaid and sweets sets... but I also really fall for pieces from the patchwork and flower series. 

             


7 my favorite house exterior

Talking about house exterior... I wasn't entirely sure which part of the house customization is included in this question, or which isn't.
In the end it actually just means - well - the exterior of the house though you can customize almost everything about your house in Animal Crossing: New Leaf - even your mail box.
I will include my favorite architecture style, that you can change once you expanded your house to have at least 4 rooms (main room, second storey, one left & one right) anyway. 
I like the default style which they call Mansion and the Castle the most, whilst my favorite exteriors are the white and the garden exterior.

Exterior - garden   Exterior - white   Architecture- mansion   Architecture- castle


I'm really happy to see that they included a lot of different, additional customization options in their Happy Home Designer spin-off but I guess it wouldn't make much sense for a home designer game to leave you hanging with only a couple of choices...

Which is your favorite furniture set?
What do you want your home in Animal Crossing to look like?
Tell me in a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment