4 March 2016

my favorite things in AnimalCrossing ♡ 12

It's time for the next part of my favorite things in Animal Crossing: New Leaf.
As always you can get an overview of the questions by clicking here.
After I talked about my favorite farm animals, that can become your neighbours it's time for the next category, that is all about the small bubbly villagers that can hide behind bushes and in flowers; the categories 38 ~ 40 - the small and fluffy edition.

As always in these specimen overviews, I took the images from a forest life, the original owner's blog is here.


38 my favorite squirrel villagers

Poppy and Marshal 

39 my favorite hamster villagers

Flurry and Apple
40 my favorite mouse villagers

Bree and Dora


Though I like a lot of the squirrel villagers it was fairly easy to decide on my two favorites, so that this week's list looks really need and uniform. What a funny coincidence.

Who is your favorite squirrel/hamster/mouse villager?
Tell me in a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment