20 February 2014

all gets ♡ December till February


My exams are finally over and I started my term paper today.
Plus it's less than two weeks until I take off to Tokyo and - suddenly - I get super excited about it... and I panic a bit because there is still so much to do.
Anyway, I'll use this time now to finally catch up with the {gets} post I already promised you after Christmas. This is going to be massive - just saying.

Unfortunately I can't get it chronologically because I'm tired and blogger is being an annoying brat. 
Won't let me rearrange photos after I uploaded them in a bunch.
Anyway: Get ready for a huge pic.spam. (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧

I got these from my mom on Nichlaus Day
from my grandma, she didn't want it. I think it's cute.
my own little Christmas present - didn't play it once yet

I finally got the camera I wanted since my last birthday from my pa. 
It's small and cute but makes so great photos! 

Grasped a bunch of magazines at Neotokyo. I'm such a sucker for them lately...
 just small stuff I bought when I was shopping with フェちゃん

Christmas present from my lovely brooch フェちゃん ♡
Christmas present from my gurl 영헤 ♡
I'm going to do an extra review on these cases later. 
These are just the cases I bought for my phone - got three others as presents for my friends.

Again on my last shopping spree I got a few things I really, really want to take with me to Tokyo.
Actually I didn't want to spend too much money before my trip, neither do I plan to take much with me since I have a washing machine and will end up buying enough for a whole new closet anyway... but I just couldn't resist these pieces.
They were on SALE, 2€ each - I just couldn't say NO

I love the shoes and these two shirts just got me on first sight. They are both quite see-through and I'm not sure what exactly to wear underneath the white lacey one yet, but still... I kinda fell in love with them.

Lastly, my new EXO albums arrived mid December. 
Prolly will make an extra post about them once I get my XOXO repackage posting ready.

That's beeing all this time.
It took me almost 1 1/2h to just upload the photos.... holy smokes.
Can't help but feel like this post got too long and kind of boring... ( ̄~ ̄)
I'm too tired for witty remarks and that sort of things.
Eitherway, see you around soon!

6 comments:

  1. Love this kind of photo-spams. *_* I'm really into your fashion style. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks alot. I'm happy you liked the spam... <3

      Delete
  2. wuuuh schicke sachen *,* <3
    und omo ich beneide dich um schuhe und shirts D:< und hoffe, jetzt wo die prüfungen rum sind (erstmals...), dass du weiterhin dazu kommst zu bloggen und dann nach tokyo sowieso, haha! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. -hahaha- ja, das hoffe ich auch ;)
      Schuhe sind von H&M und die shirts von NewYorker, wenn du selbst nach suchen gehen willst... :D

      Delete