Here is part two of my new game challenge/questionaire around Animal Crossing: New Leaf.
Feel free to join in, you can find an overview of the questions here.
6 my favorite furniture set
I wouldn't enjoy playing the newest spin-off of the Animal Crossing series, Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer so much if I didn't like the whole aspect of building your own house and furnishing it in the first place.
It doesn't really come as a surprise that I can't decide on a single furniture set then...
I'm hopeless when it comes to decisions way too often anyway.
You have such a large choice of themes and topics and sets you can go with and most of them have their own charme for me but when I look at what I chose as my favorites now, it does appear that I especially like the fairytale kind of furniture - everything that's dreamy and cute.
For example the ice, mermaid and sweets sets... but I also really fall for pieces from the patchwork and flower series.
7 my favorite house exterior
Talking about house exterior... I wasn't entirely sure which part of the house customization is included in this question, or which isn't.
In the end it actually just means - well - the exterior of the house though you can customize almost everything about your house in Animal Crossing: New Leaf - even your mail box.
I will include my favorite architecture style, that you can change once you expanded your house to have at least 4 rooms (main room, second storey, one left & one right) anyway.
I like the default style which they call Mansion and the Castle the most, whilst my favorite exteriors are the white and the garden exterior.
I'm really happy to see that they included a lot of different, additional customization options in their Happy Home Designer spin-off but I guess it wouldn't make much sense for a home designer game to leave you hanging with only a couple of choices...
Which is your favorite furniture set?
What do you want your home in Animal Crossing to look like?
Tell me in a comment below.
No comments:
Post a Comment