28 December 2012

{★} Beauty Coral Award 「belated」

What I definitely want to fix till 2013 is the lack of answers to tag games and awards I recieved this year... 
It's horrible that I didn't answer so many of them till now.
I'm truly sorry for the lovely people who tagged and awarded me. image

I got this Beauty Coral Award several months ago from Daisuke




Actually it's just a small, cute award - obviously from Germany 「the describtion on the picture is German
and it's given to "beginners" to encourage them - I think - no matter if beginner or "professional" it's always nice to get something like that.
It's about sharing that award, so you are said to tag 10 other bloggers - prefered are those with less than 250 readers/followers and make them link you and post this picture again - spread the love. image

 I'll tag nominate the following lovely dudes:
민영  Ada  Angi  Shojo M  드니즈  *☆* veru*☆*  lygo   Meimei  Kiki  Metal_Minish

Have fun with this. I'm up to a few more posts with tags and awards today.... 

PS: How do you like my new layout?
I was up till almost 3am to do this... I have to admit that my expectations and my skills aren't that close to each other but it's OK. haha

10 comments:

  1. Yay, freut mich, dass du ihn gemacht hast! ^-^
    Das Layout gefällt mir sehr gut. Wie machst du das? ;_; ♥ *sowas auch können will*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww. Danke. ♥
      Eigentlich war es nicht so schwer... Den Header hab ich selbst gemacht, mit GIMP.
      Den Rest hab ich mir dann per Google zusammen gesucht. Es gibt zum Glück viele Seiten, die dir da helfen können :)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations for the award!! I wish you lot of luck to continue with this blog. It's very nice!! ^_____^ / ~ ★

    And thank you so much for your comments on my blog. Aww, you're really friendly!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. ♥
      I'll keep it going! :D

      Delete
  3. Vielen Dank fürs nominieren, aber diesen Award habe ich schon mal bekommen! >_< deswegen werde ich ihn nicht nochmal machen (wollen) ,sry :S aber trotzdem sehr sehr nett von dir!♥ >.<
    Übrigens gefällt mir dein neues Layout sehr gut! *o* wird immer süßer, kk :3 Ich arbeite meistens für meine Layouts auch immer so spät in die Nacht hinein xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deine Entscheidung. Ich mach Awards immer nochmal, einfach um die Nominierung so richtig zu würdigen...
      Ist aber auch nicht schlimm, wenn du's lässt... (;

      Wann soll man es auch sonst machen, was? :D ♥

      Delete
  4. The layout's looking awesome! Nice and clean, but in no way boring. ^^

    Thanks for nominating me btw! Awards are a fun thing to spread around the blogging community I think. And it's fun to check out some new blogs once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy my layout get such a good resonance. :D

      You are right. It's fantastic. I really like to share this. I'm not following many blogs but there are always some which I think are worth a visit. (:

      Delete
  5. Aw danke :D
    Hab's jetzt erst gesehen (hol grad alle verpassten Einträge nach! keke)
    Freut mich,d ass du an mich gedacht hast ^,^!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Natürlich. Immer mal wieder, wenn ich so nette Kommentare von dir kriege oder Blogeinträge lese. (。’▽’。)

      Delete