28 December 2012

{★} Liebster Blog Award 「belated」

Here we go again! 
I should be ashamed that I haven't done this till now.
I remember like yesterday how super happy I was, 
when I saw that Julia from B u B b l ¡ p o P ! nominated me.  
image
I really, really admire her and her super pretty blog.
Wish I'd be that talented and cute. 


The Rules
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer.
3. Choose eleven people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. Remember no tag backs!


The Facts
1. What is your favorite outfit in your own wardrobe?
My XXL skull tank top + hot pants + over knees + boots.
It's rockish and still cute. 
image
2. What music do you enjoy listening to the most?
It depends on my mood. But lately I go a lot for Korean Pop music. 
3. Are you scared/do you have a phobia of something? If yes, what?
Darkness and Loneliness. 「It's no fun!
4. What do you find unattractive in the opposite sex?
Armpit hair. 
5. What's your favorite dessert/candy?
The Korean sweets I'm currently chewing. I just don't know their name. 「someone help please? they say "ttingin joocheong yukwa" but the only part I know is yukwa(puffed rice snack?).」
They are more of a tea snack I guess. & I love cake. 
6. Do you have any obsessions, if so, in what?
Obsessions... ohw. I have lots of them I guess. I'm easily fascinated at times. I love studs for example. But my biggest obsession is boys love. Really. 「I'm sure I creep out ppl at times.
7. If you had all the money in the world, what would you do with them?
I'd most probably get a psychotic disorder because I don't know how to handle all this power.
8. Would you prefer wearing a full body bunny costume or a potato bag for a day in town?
Am I free to add things? If yes: I'd go with the potato bag. I'm sure it's cool if you can sew something out of it before dressing up. haha 
9. Which are your favorite colors?
Depends on where to use them. For example I do like yellow but I'd rarely - almost never - wear it. 
10. Do you prefer a smart headed or a good looking date?
I'm lucky and have both in my boyfriend. But I'd go with good looking this time because I think you don't have to be super duper intelligent to have a fun day. As long as people aren't completely stupid they are fun - mostly. [if it's just for one meeting. - it doesn't necessarily mean that you do anything or even meet again] image
11. How would you dress up/do your hair etc. for a date?
Depends on the location/action/date. image


image I tag just 5 bloggers:

image 11 Questions for the tagged ones:
1. How do you deal with stereotypes?
2. What's your biggest inspiration? 「or who?」
3. What's the prettiest part of the human body? Which's the ugliest?
4. What's your best childhood memory?
5. Are you collecting something? If yes, what?
6. What non-human thing/being is the most like you?
7. Frill or Leather?
8. Are you religious? If Yes, what's your belief?
9. Is there something special you want to achieve in life? What?
10. Is it a must for you to wear make-up?
11. What do you like the most about yourself?

2 comments:

  1. Well thank you - I'm going to do this as soon as possible ~ !

    + I love your answers ! c:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome. I'm looking forward to this. c:

      Delete