10 November 2014

a month in a nutshell ♡ 七月


It's getting really cold and dark outside these days...
I'm busy as ever with university because the midterm tests for Korean class come already rolling in.
Honestly, I wish I had more time for myself; get some serious writing and blogging done - but I try to be more considerate and responsible for my body so sleep always comes first these days.
I'm really sad I can even do less with important friends who live far away because their schedule keeps them busy as well.
Though I still try to keep myself hyped and motivated, things like this make it a bit harder to stay focused and put your everything into your studies.
Even right now, when I'm writing this, a small nagging voice inside my head tells me that I should actually be writing flash cards or finish Japanese homework I've been doing for practise - but you can't always work, I say.
image
Since I don't want you to get too bored when I wallow in memories of Japan all the time, we're having another month in a nutshell today. We're looking back to the mids of summer; July.
- probably good to cheer up the mood, after coming home at 5PM to find everything already swallowed by November's early nightfall.


七月 was the month when summer finally started for us students, too.
I rocked my oral exam in Korean - and I still don't know how I was able to do that,
but I was really proud and happy that my work paid off after so long.
I also went to see BTS on a concert / fan meeting and it was a lot of fun.
I continued playing NDS of course, bought a couple of new manga, CDs as well 
as issues of my favorite magazine KERA and reached 100 followers via GFC. 
A late but big thank you for that! 

The weekend before university started I actually was able to take photos so maybe you'll get a tour through my room soon... I've seen many bloggers do that and it always looks so cute and like a lot of fun. So you should eventually stay tuned for that.
Also, try to keep your good mood up and don't fall for the depressing vibe that November days have sometimes. Soon, we'll get a bit of light back when preparation for Christmas starts. 
I personally can't wait for all the fairy lights.

Any questions? Ask in a comment below.


by the way: I've taken the pictures from my twitter into account 
since I haven't been as active on Instagram anymore lately

No comments:

Post a Comment