11 April 2015

25 ways of POKéMON ♡ Route 6

Route 6 Who is your favorite Pokémon professor?

My favorite professor is probably Prof. Elm.
I never really thought about if I like or don't like a specific Prof. but I guess he's kind of fun because he's young and kind of clumsy but really ambitious and I liked that.
He's - next to Prof. Birch who get constantly attacked and chased by small Pokémon (or his wife) - the only professor that doesn't have this 'mary-sue' vibe, all the other professors emit.
Silver even manages to steal one of his Pokémon in the beginning of the game - I'm pretty sure this wouldn't have happened with Prof. Rowan or Prof. Oak.
But I guess that is what makes him likable in my eyes.
source
I know a lot of people love Prof. Sycamore, saying he is handsome and young and ambitious. While this might be true the most fun part about him for me is, that he's the first professor who actually challenges you for a fight.

Which Professor do you like the most?
Tell me in a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment