21 October 2015

25 ways of POKéMON ♡ Route 24


Route 24 If you were a gym leader, what would your element be? Your team? Badge?


Woah, I like this question. 
It's so much fun to think about this kind of things and if Pokémon were real I would definitely like the idea of becoming the leader of my own gym a lot more than being Pokémon Champion... 
I actually had a really weird argument with an unknown guy on Facebook about this a couple of years ago and because I still sway between amusement and incomprehension for so much butt-hurtness and stupidity, I thought I would share the small story here and see what your opinion is.


As one of the usual jokes you can include in your profile on facebook, I set my occupation to: Pokémon Master/Champion or something between those lines, which obviously provoked some guy that I wasn't even "friends" with.
He started to complain that he commanded this post already since 2004 and that I - therefore had to change my occupation again.
At first I tried to argue that me getting this post after him would ultimately prove my superiority as it meant that I challenged and defeated him in order to become the current champion.
Let's say this wasn't really the logic he went by and so he continued to demand I had to give up "my job". Long story short I changed it to gym leader, reasoning that at least now I would be in a position to make sure that not another blockhead like him would ever be able to become Pokémon Master.

Now, back to the topic - I haven't completely decided yet if I liked to specialize in a type - it would probably be fairy - or go with a mixed team. No matter on which kind of team I decide I would want the general topic to be cute but tough, or something similar because I feel like it suits me quite well in person, too.

I couldn't decide on further details yet, let alone design an own badge but for the sake of this challenge I will introduce a fairy-type team I would probably go with, if I specialized on it.


700.gif   547.gif   468.gif   040.gif   303.gif
Sylveon, Whimsicott, Togekiss, Wigglytuff and Mawile   

What kind of Pokémon would you want to specialize on in your gym?
Tell me in a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment