5 May 2016

my favorite things in AnimalCrossing ♡ 17

We've come a long way. After today, threre will only be three last updates about my favorite things in one of my favorite games: Animal Crossing: New Leaf (for the question overview click here).
I feel kind of accomplished, though it seems like not many of my readers actively followed this series.
I'm not sure if or which kind of series or challenge I could start after I'm done with this one and I'm not even sure if I am in the mood for yet another madness like that... but we'll see about that. If you have any ideas, feel free to let me know in a comment below.

This and the next part will introduce the last missing villager specimen to you and of course I will show pictures of my favorites, borrowed from the A forest Life - blog, the original creator's blog is here. Today's category includes question 57 ~ 59 and is the exotic edition.


57 my favorite koala villager

Melba

58 my favorite kangaroo villagers

Kitt, Rooney and Walt


59 my favorite anteater villager

Anabelle



Though none of them are my dreamies, I really like Melba and Anabelle (more than the kangaroo group altogether, to be brutally honest) and I would definitely like to have them in another town if I had enough money and time to actually work on something like that.

Who are your favorite koala/kangaroo/anteater villagers?
Tell me in a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment