25 May 2016

my favorite things in AnimalCrossing ♡ 18


Once again, I'm sharing with you some of the many things I love about one of my favorite games, ever - Animal Crossing: New Leaf.
You can find a full overview of the questions here
We are close to the finish line and after today, all my favorite villagers will be introduced.
After having splashing, small and fluffy, wildlife and exotic editions, today I'll talk about Q 60 ~ 62, the snappy edition.
As always I borrowed the small pixel sprites from A forest life, the original creator can be found here.


60  my favorite wolf villagers


Chief, Fang, Skye, Whitney and Wolfgang

61 my favorite tiger villager


Bianca

62 my favorite lion villager


Lionel


I can totally understand that the wolves are so popular among other players as well. They have just something really cool and special about themselves. I mean - who doesn't like wolves??
I'd be really curious to see a female lion in future games because I think that would add another flavor to the whole section of this specimen. It's also kind of a pity that most of the lions available only borrow the stereotype of 'lions as the king of all animals'.

Which is your favorite predator among your villagers?
Tell me in a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment