3 June 2012

{music} [1/2] the root of all evil - or ...

... what made me be into those kinds of music !?

Heiya!
Before I'll write a short entry about the past days (the week end) let me share some other stuff with you.
I just read that post from Angi at her weblog:  Akai no Kuchibiru, where she wrote about her first 5 K-POP songs which actually caused her 'addiction' to that kinda music...

Of course she asked her readers about their first meeting points with Korean pop music as well and so I decided to write an own post about that as well.
I actually didn't needed to think about it that much...

The only problem: there are just 3 and not 5 k.pop songs which I can remember they were the first...
But here they are:

1 Super Junior's U


I just watched it again... and have to admit... their outfits are really kinda... creepy... xD
Those pants... QQ" They are horrible but... I kinda like that song - still.
And they all looked so... immature there. Time went by so fast... xx

2 DBSK's Wrong Number


Still an amazing song. Really great video - actually. Though I don't like ChangMin's hair style there.
I think the next video I watched from them is MIROTIC which made me a fan of them at last...
I just realized how much I actually miss seeing the 5 of them together... ~~
Anyway... Their style is much better. (if you watch those videos one after another you can't not notice that! xD - sorry for Super Junior - you look great now, guys!)

3 Big Bang's & 2NE1's Lollipop


This simply makes fun. It's super cool and I really, really liked seeing those two great bands in a feature.
I mean... yeah - I didn't know them before but now I think it's like that.
Big Bang were actually the ones who got me out of an unfounded hate I hade against Hip Hop and Rap music (in general).
I mean... there is still much in that genre which I don't like but at least Korean HipHop is something I started to like - thanks to ever cute G-D and super cool T.O.P ~
Something else I just realized - color blocking - they do it right!

Anyway... I think it is quite fun thinking about the roots of your biases & likes...
When did you started listening to them/that kind of music and stuff...
That's why I'll do another post - sooner or later - about my first 5 J-ROCK songs.

If you're curious - stay tuned & be prepared!

3 comments:

  1. Den song von DBSK mag ich auch sehr, ich glaube mein erster Song von ihnen war Rising Sun! Übrigens hast du die chinesiche Version von U reingestellt, keine Ahnung ob das absicht war aber hier ist noch mal die koreanische (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrLHPdZf-t8). Von Suju war glaub ich Don't Don mein erster Song aber irgendwie fand ich sie nicht so toll als ich sie das erste Mal gehört haben, erst als sorry sorry raus kam hab ich angefangen sie zu mögen und ihre Musik zu hören! XD
    Der Post war auf jedenfall sehr interessant! Ich freu mich schon auf den zweiten!! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke für den Hinweis - kann mich nicht erinnern ob ich das chinesische zuerst hörte... Aber ich bleib sicherheitshalber mal beim Koreanischen.. xD

      Don't Don fand ich unheimlich cool. Ich liebe das MV - echt. x)

      Delete
  2. Ich krieg immer ausgewachsene Lachkrämpfe wenn ich U von Suju gucke XD Im Ernst, ich liebe sie aber ich kann in dem MV einfach keinen ernst nehmen... Nicht mal Yoona wie sie am Anfang so interessiert/verwirrt in die Kamera guckt. Ich muss mir immer vorstellen wie sie sich auch das Lachen verkneifen muss :D
    Aber ich find alle drei Songs auch echt super! Hast ja echt gute Lieder als Einstieg in Kpop abbekommen, Glückwunsch^^

    Ps: Dein Profilbild ist so süß! Hat mich sofort an Serri von Dalshabet erinnert, die ist auch so süß :D Weiß nicht, ob ich dich jetzt eher beleidige, als ein Kompliment zu machen, manche Leute sind ja nicht so gut auf Cutesy-Girlbands zu sprechen^^ Wenn, dann tut es mir sehr leid, es war als Kompliment gemeint! :D

    ReplyDelete