23 June 2012

{★} "Liebster Blog Award" from Metal_Minish

I got nominated for this award again!
This time by Metal_Minish from who I didn't know he actually recognized me in the first place.
Thank you. 

Please don't be mean again but I'll shorten those 11 facts about me thing to... 6 facts about me because I did it so many times the past days and have a lack of ideas now... 
Anyway...




The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
The Meaning; Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.

The Rules:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer
3. Choose eleven people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. Remember no tag backs!


116 facts about y u k u .
1) I don't like soccer and all the fuzz about it. Absolutely inexplicable.
2) I love to see good cospayers but am (still) too shy to try it myself.
3) Lately I'm addicted to chocolate flummery.
4) My first plush toy was a pink bear.
5) I'm a preemie.
6) Boredoom makes me sick. I always have to do something in order to stay happy.


M'_Minish's questions and my answers:
1. Your dream job?
- Still: Pokémontrainer.
Seriously... I'm going to study because I have no clue. Interpreter would be great.
2. Welcome to warp zone! Which fictional universe (from games, movies, comics etc) would you like to visit?

- The world of Pokémon and/or Digimon. *^*
3. If you could have any animal in the world as your pet, what would it be?

- A penguin or a panda bear. 
4. Latest expensive thing you bought?

- my extensions - about 60€.
5. Something you're afraid of?

- loneliness.
6. Fantasy or sci-fi?

- both? a good mix of it. - if not possible: definitely fantasy.
7. Something you want to do/experience before you die?

- see the world, try fugu... crazy stuff like that.
8. When growing up, were you spoiled?

- dunno. but i'm quite autonomous. so i'd say no but my childhood was wonderful though.
9. Something that's popular, but you're tired of it?

- justin bieber? sorry beebs and beliebers... xx;
10. Do you prefer to ride a bike or walk?

- walk. it's less dangerous [yuku is a quite clumsy person at times] and more smoothly ~
11. You get one wish to make the world a better place. What is it?

- tolerance and approval of love (of any kind) in the whole world; equality of same-sex-couples.

my 11 questions:
1) What was the first thing you bought from your pocket money when you were a child?
2) Is there something in your life you regret? What and why?
3) If you could have one super power what would it be?
4) When you were a child, what was your dream job?
5) Did you have a catchy tune the past days? Which song?
6) When did you start blogging and why? (standard question ftw!)
7) Do you believe in fate?
8) If you could chose to be poor and happy or rich and sad, what would you prefer and why?
9) Are you pessimistic, optimistic or rather realistic?
10) What's your favorite holiday?
11) Who's your biggest idol and why?

Tagged persons: (just a few!)
Lilly from This life is confusing ,
MINYOUNG♡ from MY LOVE IS 인피니트
& kumicake from silly little thoughts ~

Everyone else - who wants - can do this or the previous post's questions as well.
I'm curious


 now listening to: Perfection by Super Junior M 

8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the liebster blog award tag~ I shall post about it soon ^-^ I like that you mentioned pokemon/digimon again XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vielen Dank fürs nominieren♥ *-* Ich werde bald darüber posten :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hast ne Antwort auf deine Frage gekriegt :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke :D
      Du hast auch nochmal ne Antwort bekommen! xD

      Delete
  4. Oh, I didn't know you've allready recieved this award, hope you're not feeling spammed... XD
    And I honestly didn't mean to adress anyone specificly about the "tag at least one person" thing, I should have checked your blog before tagging so I had seen you allready recieved the award and such... I'm sorry...

    It was fun reading your answers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously, there is no need to apologize.
      I really feel honored and actually I have fun doing that tag games - I like answering the questions the most! ;D

      Delete
  5. Thank you! I will make my post about this soon! :3

    ReplyDelete