27 September 2012

{fashion} August's outfit #1

A bit later as I promised... but here we go with August's outfit no. 1.
I still feel kinda guilty because it's really some time ago but on the other hand coordinates have not so much to do with an actual timeline... so it's not that bad after all. Isn't it? image


★ top by H&M
★ cardigan by H&M
★ short pants by H&M
★ boots by Deichmann
★ jewelry by random
★ foxtail by NEWYORKER

I have to say that I didn't like my hair too much this day... image
Anyway... it was a nice sunny and warm day and I went to the dentist. Quite strange combination but I still had a good day as I remember. 

Today it's quite rainy and it got cold... brrr.
Please vote a little in my poll. I feel... kinda dumbassed with two voices till now. To be honest.
Aaanyway! I wish you a nice rest of the week, crazy people! image

 now listening to: CRASH by B.A.P 

6 comments: