28 October 2012

{★} JuBaFilms ft. B-Boy Blond: Me against Myself

JuBaFilms just made me realize how absolutely admirable skilled dancers are and how much work and talent you need to do something amazing like THAT!
I'm astonished again - guys, you get me anew with almost every video you make... image
I especially like this one because of their brilliant editing which fits incredibly good into the video's story board - next to B-Boy Blond's dancing skills... he really must be a legend in this 'scene'.
I'm not good in dancing so I don't know too much about this either - I'm just fangirling; sorry. image



Just watch it. It's worth it. image

3 comments:

  1. Geniales Video!! Der Tanzt echt richtig gut und du hast recht die Kammeraarbeit und alles passt perfekt!! Danke für's zeigen! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gern! ♥
      Wozu hab ich schließlich einen Blog, wenn nicht um meine Begeisterung zu teilen ? (;

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete