24 November 2012

{fashion} October's outfits [3/3]

Finally! 
I'm sorry for keeping you wait for this endless stuff to end...  
I really think I won't do all this... details on my outfits again. This time it's the last time. If you have any questions in the future you can ask them in comments. 
I feel quite bad lately. At least about my blogging and internet life.
On the one hand I started to participate more actively through twitter and instagram again but on the other hand I don't feel like anything's changing. 
I'm doing homework the whole time and that's why I find no time to actually prepare good posts... and because I'm such a perfectionist, I'm doing no posts then but sobbing because I actually want updates for you. Argh. It's a vicious cycle. I really hope it will get better soon!



★ cardigan by H&M
★ top by C&A
★ pants by COLLOSEUM
★ boots by Deichmann
★ skull necklace by claire's

 
★ t-shirt by NEWYORKER
★ pants by 1982
★ cardigan by C&A
★ boots ; see above 
★ tube shawl by H&M
★ accessory by RANDOM

 
★ headband ; selfmade
★ tube shawl ; see coord above 
★ Hello Kitty pullover/dress by sanrio (H&M)
★ pants ; see coord above 
★ boots by Deichmann
★ cookie necklace by claire's

 
★ wig by ebay
★ hair band by claire's
★ tube shawl ; see coord above 
★ accessory by claire's & NEWYORKER
★ hot pants by H&M
★ pullover by H&M
★ tights by claire's
★ boots by NEWYORKER

My next entry - I hope I'll upload it this week end!!! - will be about last Tuesday, where I went to An Cafe's live in Berlin and all my experiences with them there! 
Now I'll go back and do homework in history and literature and learn some vocabulary'n'kanji. 

10 comments:

  1. nice outfits, especially the last one x3
    I also wanted to go to An Cafe concert but nobody wanted to go with me to Budapest and Berlin/München are quite far for me ;__; but some of my frieds who live closer to german borders went to Berlin too ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks x3
      Aw. I met so many nice people there. Even a finnish blogger, we follow each other and it was so great. haha
      And I was VIP so I guess it was all a little bit special for me already ;)
      They promised to come back again so I'll cross my fingers for you being able to see them next year or whenever they'll be back! :D

      Delete
  2. I really love your Hello Kitty and Starry pullovers *_* You look gorgeous.

    I totally understand you with the posts thing. Sometimes I get so damn lazy, sometimes I'm just really busy, and sometimes I'm just too much of a perfectionist to post something even though I've written it all out. So don't worry, you're not alone. Just take your time and post what you want and when you want.

    We'll always be here waiting anyway :3

    Thanks for sharing!

    Ada
    http://ada-nikki.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my... thank you so much for that encouraging words. ; ;
      I'll try my best for lovely readers/followers like you! ♥

      Delete
  3. *_* sternchen & hello kitty pulli ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hihi. Es ist total süß, dass alle so auf die Pullis abfahren. Aber ich liebe sie selbst sehr. Ich wünschte ich hätte noch mehr dieser Sorte. ♥

      Delete
  4. Die Outfits sind wieder sooo toll! <333

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel in a rut about blogging and networking sometimes too...It's hard to know what it takes to be really "in there"...haha

    Lovely post though! I especially like the last two outfits on you! ♥

    & I'll be interested to hear about your concert experience!~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah... I think there are some people who underrestimate this. :]

      Thank you. ♥

      It took some time but I just uploaded it now, feel free to take a look: http://yukulicious.blogspot.com/2012/12/8o-tadaima-oo-okaeri-oolive-cafe-tour.html

      Delete