31 January 2013

song of the month ✧ JANUARY

Sorry for my lack of updates but I've been sick this week.
Head ache and fever were my companions and it wasn't that much fun... image
But then I realized that January is actually almost over and I spend the past day thinking about a good way to present this here.
I came up with this idea for the new years resolution tag I did a few weeks ago and I still really like the idea because it makes me do something more interesting on my blog again...


Photobucket

I made a short overview on songs which were released in January now, with some notes what I liked especially about them or... not.
They reflect MY PERSONAL opinion ONLY.



.... really. The white/red shots remind me so much of Teen Tops Be My Girl that I can't help but feel buzzled seeing them.


imageimage


.... Is it just me or do U-KISS's Japanese singles really tend to have this special pace?


imageimage


.... like seriously! Can someone please explain what's going on there?! I'm so confused!  image


imageimage


.... the moral of the story: GO! Get tied to a tree on the moon and you'll end up with a harem of handsome guys! image


imageimage

... anything to say? No. I just like it so much and I love their new mini album Re:Blue. 'got a constant catchy tune of Coffee Shopimage


imageimage


.... I could listen to them 48h nonstop and I wouldn't mind. haha image


imageimage


.... I'm so thrown back to my roots by this song. It's just awesome and it feels like home... image


imageimage


... I'd really like to talk about this MV because it created such a wave of controversy... image

imageimage

I admire this song so much. Like really. This is HIS song. It really touches my heart and yeah...


imageimageimageimageimage

Yup. This were my Top 9. 「I started with 10th place」and here is my 
"Song of the Month"!


I really have some kind of a soft spot for Super Juniors sub-group SuJuM and I nominated BREAK DOWN as MY song of the month because it really helped me out this month. 
It fits perfectly to some issues I had to deal with and I really, really like the meaning of the song. 
I actually like everything about it and don't even mind too much that there is no real plot.
It cheered me up when I was tired and sad and that's why it gained a personal value for me.

And let's face it... they all looks so gorgeous in this! 


I hope you liked January's evaluation. I hope that I'll be able to stay this focused on this serie of my blog and keep it going like that. image

18 comments:

  1. I love this post~ It summarizes the songs nicely. xD
    I actually didn't like Suju-M's Break Down as much as I was hoping (too high hopes, perhaps?), but it was great, regardless!

    Thanks for sharing! c:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess this is a problem they face often... that their fans expect so much more from them sometimes. Not like they wouldn't be able to give it but the imaginations of ELFs and SuJu seem to differ slightly at times.

      I'm glad you liked it still. :]

      Delete
  2. Hopefully, you're feeling much better now, Yuu. (:
    Just like what your commenter has mentioned above, I personally don't really like it as well when I listened to it. Perhaps their next one will be in my hit-list just like "Super-Girl"...
    they're still my favourite boy-band, nonetheless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's better already, yeah. Thanks (:
      Nah, it's OK like that I guess.
      I knew that my opinion will differ with others' and it's alright like that. Would be plain boring otherwise... haha

      Delete
  3. keke die sind echt alle hammer :D sehr gute wahl!! *3*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like how you're doing this! ♥
    It's such a pleasure to read through~
    They're some of my faves from January too ♫ ♪
    Looking forward to your next post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!
      I'm happy you like it. (●´∀`●)

      Delete
  5. YUKU! I've been too busy to follow the kpop music scene lately so I'm really thankful for this post! I love this format~! It's so easy to check out the songs in a short summary!

    Thanks for sharing Yuku!

    Ada
    Ada no Nikki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy I could help you out and you liked it. (^▽^)

      Delete
  6. I love k-pop muusic so much <3 listening SEOULFM radio station atm ^-^

    http://mykawaiisecret.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not the radio kinda person... ^^
      But I'm happy you seem to liked my post.

      Delete
  7. Thank you for the song suggestions! I'm not very good at picking up new songs myself lol :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. new design huh? pretty cool *-* It reminds me that I should make a new one too XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you noticed, haha.
      I was just too busy to make a post about it but I'm happy you like it. :D

      Delete
  9. They're all korean bands, right? Actually I've never listened to Korean music, besides PSY hahahaXD But I think I'll give it a try! So many people listen to it these days! btw. Love your blog layout and also the design of this blogpost (*-*)
    Oh and to your question on my laaast entry: I have a part time job! :) But actually my mom saves up also money, so we can go to Japan together with my other sister :) If I would have to save up money alone I couldnt afford so many japan trips ><
    and can you go to japan this year?!^^


    I made a new Blog-post about my last Japan trip and a make up Tutorial!If you want/have time, please check it out and write a comment, I would be happy!:)
    http://lovely-gyaru-fashion.blogspot.de

    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just realized that I never answered.... I'm such a bad person. omg
      I've been to Japan for the first time now - as you may (or may not) see when you check out my latest updates....
      yeah.... however, I hope I can go there again, soon.
      I just love this country so damn much! ;3;

      Delete