10 April 2013

Happy Blogging & random news

First of all.... I'm almost a little sorry that this isn't a special post at all.
It's my 100th post after all.
But I have a mini extra almost-kinda-present-thing, that might or might not be the smallest bit like a way to celebrate yukulicious' 100th post.
I don't know how long I blog in general now, but I never went this 'far' with a blog, that I hit this number of posts or the beautiful number of 76 GFC followers and the cute among of 19 followers via bloglovin.
I'm really happy though I'm a perfectionist and crave for a yuku that is able to design better layouts, for a yuku that can write better posts and a yuku that's still originally and herself. 。◕‿◕。
I wish that someday I will achieve all that and it would be a pleasure for me to be accompanied by you guys on that way. 
I hope that also in the future, blogging will be a fun thing to do for me and I thank you all for your support and your comments. It really, really means a lot to me already, just to read your opinions on the nonesense I talk.

★ random news 

▶▷ My second semester in university has started now.
They completely splitted my old courses, but it's nice to have a smaller group in my Japanese class now.
This time I decided to attend courses for Korean Culture and Chinese History (till 1840) as well.
They both sound so interesting and I don't need to write exams in these later because they are additional and belong to a module, where I can chose quite freely courses to get a wider view on East Asia in general, because my other cultural and social courses focus on Japan only. [complex and boring blabla about intern stuff in my university: check ✓ ]

▶▷ I was awake till 2am last night... but it was worth it! I did it!  \( `.∀´)/
Yuku's going to see The GazettE in September. Ohw yeah. 
I will go together with my dear friends maya, aiji, shinpei and - probably - other friends of them.
I'm so happy, that we'll finally meet again and the reason makes it so much more awesome. (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) ♫・*:.。. .。.:*・


▶▷ I'm 19 now and I might - maybe - write a bit about my birthday later... (´∇ノ`*)ノ

▶▷ To celebrate my 100th post, I decided to create an account on ask.fm. So you can spam me with questions or suggestions for posts, whenever you're bored and I will answer them.
Maybe right away... maybe not. [yep. sometimes I'm a lazy bastard]  (゜▽゜;)

I linked it in the sidebar too →
That's it. Basically.
I hope I'll be able to stay at least a bit active on my blog, though university gobbles up much time.
Thank you again and I hope you'll continue to have a good time whenever you stop by! 

18 comments:

  1. :D happy blogging dear ♥
    freut mich, dass du mit diesem blog mehr erfolg hast als mit den älteren ^^
    & alles gute nachträglich! Ö.Ö wui du bist ja noch so jung! >.< *neid neid* hoffe du hattest einen schönen geburtstag ^^
    wo ist eigentlich das gazette konzert? berlin oder wo werdet ihr hin gehen? ^^

    btw, danke für die hilfe :D hehehe
    ich hab mal direkt meine beste angeschrieben sie soll mir bitte mützen bestellen, da ich, wie du richtig vermutet hast, kein ebay acc hab :P
    vielen dank also :D ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke, danke. ♥
      Die Konzerte sind in Dortmund und München...
      Ich geh nach Dortmund. (:

      Nachdem ich mir die Mützen angesehen habe und so...
      hab ich auch überlegt mir eine zu holen... haha :D

      Delete
  2. Herzlichen Glückwunsch zu deinem hundersten Posting. ^^ Und natürlich auch zu den the Gazette Tickets! *__*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Von mir auch herzlichen Glückwunsch zu deinem 100. Blogeintrag!!
    Auf noch weiter 100 Einträge!! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday! c:
    I hope it was an amazing one~ :'D
    Also, congratulations on your 100th post! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!! Reaching 100 followers is such a good accomplishment

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your 100th post! Korean culture does sound interesting, I'm studying Japanese. :) Write about your birthday! ^_^
    www.kawaiicoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you & I will.
      Oh! and I'm studying Japanese as well. (⌒▽⌒)

      Delete
  7. Congratulations on 100 posts!! (*・ω・*)

    I wanted to see the Gazette in the EU, mainly to buy my Japanese Friend merchandise.
    I suspect EU merch will be different to merch sold here in Japan. OTL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. (*^▽^*)
      too bad... but on the other hand you are lucky and in Japan now... (o・_・)ノ”(ノ_<。)

      Delete
  8. Really interesting sweetie!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Herzlichen Glückwunsch zu deinem 100. Post! :DD

    ReplyDelete