17 July 2013

May ♡ Outfit Posts

My exams are finally over and I can post again!
The only problem I have right now: there are oh so many things I want to post and some of them are so super old already...
Please forgive me!

Here you have my 5 favorite outfits from May:
[minus the one I wore for the Birthday I posted about weeks ago]


 I wore this one when I met some of my old class mates in Berlin.
We haven't seen each other in almost 7 years, but somehow it was like it was just yesterday that we met up. It was a really great evening!

 My granny was ranting about my new suspender-tights and how they were too sexy for University and in general - so I changed into my studded tights.... ↓
I still liked my outfit. 
 
 I'll never get tired of that ripped tights and the skull shirt. LOVE 

I guess that was an outfit I wore for University too... 
I really liked the combi of cute and rockish. (。’▽’。)

I realized that I wore my pink wig quite often... It's funny how people react... and I just really, really like the color + the wig is super soft and easy to handle. (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

I still remember that some random girl said I was too skinny when I wore the last outfit.... 
what should I say about that?
I'm skinny. Yes. I'm small, yes. But my diet is quite normal - actually I eat many sweets and I love chocolate. It's nothing to worry about I'd say. 
But somehow it frustrated me, that someone I didn't even know judged me because of the fact, that I have dainty fingers and limbs and just assumed I NEED to have an eating disorder or something... That really bothered me.
Why are people so superficial these days?
Can't I just be as and who I am without worrying that people talk behind my back?
Sometimes people's behavior really frustrates me. 

14 comments:

  1. Love the outfits! c:
    People who think that just because you're petite means you have an eating disorder really need to open their eyes. =/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'm happy you like them. ♡
      It also was quite strange... because I didn't even know her and she just stated "Oh my god, you are too skinny!" - and that was it. xx

      Delete
  2. you are super pretty and I love your outfits <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are really pretty and same with your blog design. Sometimes I would say that some girls are so skinny, but I don't mean it in a bad way... I wish that I was skinnier lol

    would you like to follow each other on bloglovin and GFC? Take a look into my blog and let me know!

    www.gwiyomistyle.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. :)
      I will check your blog out as soon as I have enough time.

      I have some friends who think like that...
      And I have to say: OK. When this really makes you happier - go ahead. But I personally don't think the least about my weight or the weight of others... it's just not... important to me. hehe ^^'

      Delete
  4. Ich finde deine Outfits echt toll. Das erste und das vierte finde ich am besten. Ich finde die rosa Wig steht dir echt gut, darf ich dich fragen woher du die hast? Die ist nämlich der Hammer und ich kenne jemanden der so eine für ein Cosplay sucht. ^^''

    Was deine Figur angeht... Wieso glauben manche Menschen eigentlich, dass sie sich überall einmischen dürfen? Ich hab einen Freund der auch ziemlich dünn ist, aber wenn ich sehe wie viel der jedes Mal verdrückt, wenn wir Essen gehen, dann kann ich nur sagen, DER ist ganz sicher nicht Magersüchtig oder vom Schönheitswahn geplagt. X__X Mein Gott. Manche Menschen essen so viel und sind trotzdem sehr zierlich, und jetzt? Solange die gesund sind, ist doch alles okay! Man muss doch nicht immer gleich ZU dünn sein, das können die doch gar nicht beurteilen, wenn sie dich nicht kennen. X__X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your support. <3
      Regarding the wig, I send you an extra comment on your blog so you won't miss it. :)

      Delete
  5. Woah, hübsche Outfits! Alle!! *.*
    Die Perü steht dir auch sehr gut, und ach Mensch... hör nicht auf das, was andere sagen. Die einen finden einen zu fett, die andren sind neidisch auf die, die schlank sind und nennen diese zu dürr.
    -^-
    Heute ist es leider so, dass alle über Figuren und Äußerlichkeiten lästern...aber lass dich davon nicht aus der Bahn werfen, ich wär froh wenn ich so schlank wie du wär! ^^

    btw, bin jetzt ein Berliner òo
    Lass mal iwann treffen und so!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja... leider stimmt das.
      Danke <3

      & oh ja! Ich hab jetzt auch Semesterferien und sollte Zeit finden, was zu machen :D

      Delete
  6. i loveee your fashion sense, i mean you are wearing such a cute and cool outfit XD
    don't listen to that people dear, you are pretty as you are :)
    btw, would u mind follow each other?
    let me know ^^
    thank u dear ^^
    http://amalia-aira-malichi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the forth one, it looks so "like myself", hhahhaah.

    Lys, from Shirayuki's Beauty.

    (By the way, I'm having a circle-lens giveaway on my blog, I just thought that you may want to enter ^_^).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear lord, I never saw your comment. Oh my god, I'm so sorry but thanks a lot anyways... ;u;

      Delete