12 January 2014

クリスマスや大晦日2013 ♡ recap

Before I can finally start my blogger year 2014 as well, I wanted to give a brief impression on how I spent Christmas and the last few days of 2013. I remember that some of you were interested in my Christmas presents as well.
I think I'll make a post about this, too. Probably.
So as the title already says this is a short recap on Christmas and New Year's Eve... but I take it a bit broader...

This post comes so late {and my new year's post will be even later} because university sucks ass.
No, seriously. It started with a huge mess of tests and midterm like exams and all this kind of unpleasant stuff. So I didn't had any time at all - I need vacation - and it's just been the first week yet.

Since I got a new cam for Christmas {maybe later more about that} I tried it out, 
especially the fact that you can control it via phone or computer.


I went on a Christmas market with my brooch フェちゃん (๑・ω-)~♥” 
- it was the first time in approximately 2 years.

... Bathed and played with my dog and got cookies from my grandma, 
though the rest of the family ate them instead.

 I went on a Christmas market again and spent a nice afternoon at the cinema 
{actually just the café/lounge in front of it} with some of my closest friends. 

I realized I have a bunch of photos I never showed you, left actually... like, tons of them - proverbially. That's why I think about doing a recap of 2013 as a whole... but I'm not quite sure yet, since 2014 is already more than a week old and I still keep missing the chance to do a proper NEW YEAR posting.
I hope I'll come around to do it soon...

12 comments:

  1. ich liiiiebe das erste foto *_* schöne pose und ein schönes mädel ;D hehe <3
    und dein zimmer sieht cool aus ö.ö!
    uuuuund....mehr solcher persönlicheren einblicke vllt? also zb mit deinen freunden :3 hehe... sowas mag ich an blogs ^.^ <3
    und hey, stress dich nid... bloggen soll spaß machen und kein zwang sein, ne? :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww, danke <3
      ich schau mal, dass ich bald wieder was bringen kann...
      bin auch grad dabei die alten bilder alle neu zu bearbeiten und die einträge zu überarbeiten, weil die qualität zwischendurch echt zum heulen war... ;A;

      Delete
  2. Aww, schöne Fotos. :3
    Dein Hund ist so süß und die Stiefel mit den Nieten hab ich auch. Deichmann, ne? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke! <3
      Eh... ja, ich glaube die waren von Deichmann. xD

      Delete
  3. Tolle Bilder, besonders die vom Weihnachtsmarkt sind ja super-schön und das erste gefält mir auch ganz besonders. Deine Wand ist ja mal cool! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke x3
      Meine Ma hasst mich aber immer noch, weil sie die doofe Fototapete für mich kleben musste... aber ich mag sie auch total. :3

      Delete
  4. Tolle Bilder und das Outfit von dir ist soooo toll!!! <333 Bzw das Bild an sich *-*

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww~ i really love the 2nd image~~ :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, I think it was a nice shot, too. :3

      Delete
  6. The Christmas market looks so magical ♥ *-* Now I have a Christmassy feeling... I want Christmas back ( and the vacation as well ) D :

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately I didn't have much of a Christmas feeling in 2013... but I'd gladly take the vacation back as well :D

      Delete