20 February 2014

all gets ♡ December till February


My exams are finally over and I started my term paper today.
Plus it's less than two weeks until I take off to Tokyo and - suddenly - I get super excited about it... and I panic a bit because there is still so much to do.
Anyway, I'll use this time now to finally catch up with the {gets} post I already promised you after Christmas. This is going to be massive - just saying.

Unfortunately I can't get it chronologically because I'm tired and blogger is being an annoying brat. 
Won't let me rearrange photos after I uploaded them in a bunch.
Anyway: Get ready for a huge pic.spam. (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧

I got these from my mom on Nichlaus Day
from my grandma, she didn't want it. I think it's cute.
my own little Christmas present - didn't play it once yet

I finally got the camera I wanted since my last birthday from my pa. 
It's small and cute but makes so great photos! 

Grasped a bunch of magazines at Neotokyo. I'm such a sucker for them lately...
 just small stuff I bought when I was shopping with フェちゃん

Christmas present from my lovely brooch フェちゃん 
Christmas present from my gurl 영헤 
I'm going to do an extra review on these cases later. 
These are just the cases I bought for my phone - got three others as presents for my friends.

Again on my last shopping spree I got a few things I really, really want to take with me to Tokyo.
Actually I didn't want to spend too much money before my trip, neither do I plan to take much with me since I have a washing machine and will end up buying enough for a whole new closet anyway... but I just couldn't resist these pieces.
They were on SALE, 2€ each - I just couldn't say NO

I love the shoes and these two shirts just got me on first sight. They are both quite see-through and I'm not sure what exactly to wear underneath the white lacey one yet, but still... I kinda fell in love with them.

Lastly, my new EXO albums arrived mid December. 
Prolly will make an extra post about them once I get my XOXO repackage posting ready.

That's beeing all this time.
It took me almost 1 1/2h to just upload the photos.... holy smokes.
Can't help but feel like this post got too long and kind of boring... ( ̄~ ̄)
I'm too tired for witty remarks and that sort of things.
Eitherway, see you around soon!

6 comments:

  1. Love this kind of photo-spams. *_* I'm really into your fashion style. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks alot. I'm happy you liked the spam... <3

      Delete
  2. wuuuh schicke sachen *,* <3
    und omo ich beneide dich um schuhe und shirts D:< und hoffe, jetzt wo die prüfungen rum sind (erstmals...), dass du weiterhin dazu kommst zu bloggen und dann nach tokyo sowieso, haha! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. -hahaha- ja, das hoffe ich auch ;)
      Schuhe sind von H&M und die shirts von NewYorker, wenn du selbst nach suchen gehen willst... :D

      Delete