3 June 2014

mini pokémon quiz ♡

Since I'm still home, recovering... I was lucky enough to check out a new blog-project that was just born and I'm absolutely thrilled. ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
Two really dear and super cute French ladies I met via instagram - and twitter - decided to start a blog together and it sounds and looks so promising, I get all excited whenever I see it.
You really should check out their newly founded page; cacachi.
They are super nice and really, really cute people, so make sure to pay them a visit. (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

However, Caca's first upload was about so called Pokémon-Questions and I think they were absolutely adorable and a nice, cute and also rather short idea to keep my blog a little active.


025.gif Do you consider yourself popular? 
No. Not really and though I sometimes wish I had more readers or got more feed-back I'm still quite satisfied with what I have right now. So no, I'm not popular.
134.gif Do you enjoy swimming?
Yes I do. But I still don't do it often.
136.gif Do you enjoy campfires?
No. I think they are stinky... though I have to admit that they look really nice.
135.gif Do you fear thunder/lightning?
No. I used to do so as a kid but I got over it eventually. Now it's actually one of my favorite weather. Though I don't like the high humidity right before a storm.
197.gif Day or night?
I usually work better by night but I still like the day a lot, too. I really can't decide.
196.gif What are some strange abilities you have?
Sometimes I can read my mom's and my closest friends' mind.
But it's rather unconcious so I'm not sure if it counts.

470.gif Do you enjoy nature?
Yes. Though most of the time I appear rather as the homebody kind of person...
471.gif Do you prefer cool or hot temperatures?
I despise heat but I don't like to freeze either. I'm the spring-person; not too cold, not too warm. But if I had to choose, I would go with cool weather, rather than heat.
700.gif How do you feel about the new fairy type?
I was surprised at first but I think it's really cute and tough, too. I like that.
393.gif Are you a picky eater?
Oh yes. Partly because of my allergy, partly because I have a really strange relationship with food in general.
143.gif Are you a heavy sleeper?
No. I love to sleep but I tend to wake up really easily.
202.gif Do you have any big secrets?
Everyone has them, am I right? 
Though I wouldn't generalize them as "big scandalous secrets"... It's just that everyone has something they don't tell the world.

311.gif312.gif Who's your best friend?
I have a handful of really close, really good friends and I'd call them all my best friends. So there is not a single person getting the crown, I'm sorry but I love them all equally. ♡⃛ (ू•ᴗ•ू❁)

129.gif Are you excited for your future?
I'm easily excited and so - yeah, of course. It's not like I could ever know what is going to happen and so I try to see it as my tiny personal adventure.
039.gif Do you enjoy singing?
Yes and sometimes I even do it when people are around. Rarely, but sometimes.
281.gif Do you dance?
I think dancing is probably one of the most beautiful things on earth. But I'm not good at it and it makes me sad. So, no. Usually I don't because I'm a scaredy cat.
113.gif Enjoy helping people?
I try my best and I'm always a little proud when I did something good for others.
293.gif Are you the quiet type?
Always depends on my mood and the people around but actually: no.
295.gif Do you like your music loud?
It's easy. There is a specific kind of music that has to be loud when you listen to it and that's the kind of music I enjoy, too.
609.gif Believe in ghosts?
Yes.
335.gif Biggest rival?
I, myself and my perfectionism.
317.gif Favorite food?
Sweets, Cake & Japanese and Korean dishes.
572.gif Are you a clean freak?
Freak? No. Clean person, yes. I like to tidy up and to have everything organized nicely.
605.gif Believe in aliens?
Yes. I think it's ridiculous to think that we are the only living creatures in the whole universe.
278.gif Do you enjoy the beach?
Beach: yes. Water: yes. Waves and shells and all that shit: yes. 
Summer heat, lots of people, expensive ice cream, loud kids, sunburn: hell no.
582.gif Favorite Ice cream flavor?
Difficult question. Probably stracciatella or pistachio.

That's it. I hope you found this was fun at least half as much as I enjoyed it. If you want, you can post your answers as well. If you do, please send me a link or let me know on another way - I'm curious and want to read it.

Do you like Pokémon? Which is your favorite?
Any questions? Ask in a comment below.

the images are from tumblr and pokewiki.

8 comments:

  1. ! My favorite Pokemon is Bulbasaur ;3; Always be in me heart ! But I do have a big crush on Lugia since forever too ! Who is your favorite too ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, it's actually a really hard question for me but my favorites are probably Mew and Masquerain. Yes.
      Blubasaur is really cute, indeed, I see why it's your favorite. <3

      Delete
  2. When I was a child I liked Pikachu (pretty boring... xD). Now I like Meowth most : 3 Eevee is also cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I was younger I couldn't stand Pikachu because it was so popular, but nowadays it's one of my favorites, too.
      Meowth is endearing, true. Hach, actually I like (almost) all Pokémon. *haha*

      Delete
  3. Sehr süß, besonders wegen den Pokis <3
    Viele deiner Antworten kann ich gut nachvollziehen, wie zB mit Hitze, Gewitter und dem Strand xD <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oder? Ich fand es macht das Ganze noch süßer, wenn ich die Bilder statt einfach nur die Namen einfüge... freut mich, dass es gut ankommt. <3

      Delete
  4. Süß! :) Das mit dem Quiz ist ja ne tolle Idee! Ich glaub das mach ich irgendwann auch mal. ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hoffentlich verpasse ich's nicht, wenn es soweit ist. :D

      Delete