30 December 2014

fanfiction ♡ ANDROMEDA

This time, I have really exciting news. At least I'm really jittery and happy and a bit proud.
Some of you should know that I have a weak spot for fanfiction and used to spend a good part of my time on websites like asianfanfics. Specifically, since I upload my fanfictions there as well.
However, because of the massive schedule I had with university repeatively throwing bricks into my face - proverbially of course - I now, after beating a writer's block that lasted almost nine months and preparations I did, starting from the first spark of an idea, till editing covers, that took a year at least altogether; I decided it was time to take the big step and get my new project, my first real - big - project 
{at least since I started to write in English} out there.

Unsurprisingly, it is an EXO themed fanfiction and because I am a sucker for fantasy and love to get ideas from music videos; my first project, going by the name of ANDROMEDA will revolve around a plot that was mainly inspired by EXO's MAMA music video.

If you are curious, you can click the link here.
The first upload, for the prologue, will be tomorrow; 
December 31st, 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment