31 December 2014

2014 catch ♡ august - december


As promised, I won't let you down on the second part of this year's catch.
There are still enough things I want to show you.
I did however not include any Christmas presents or the things I bought in Japan in these updates, since they'll get seperate updates next year.
A U G U S T 
the only thing I got in August. I love to buy t-shirts as a memory after concerts... but sadly LedApple was the last concert where I was able to buy a souvenir like that for me.

 S E P T E M B E R 
New boots I bought in Düsseldorf. 
They turned out to be probably the most amazing shoes I have right now.
Early Christmas present from my dear friend felix and 
back-to-school rilakkuma stuff.
O C T O B E R 
Shopping spree gets... Probably 80% of it is from H&M.
 N O V E M B E R 
K-POP gets, even more rilakkuma and the big pocky-present 
I got from my special someone for pocky-day 11.11 ( ˘ ³˘)♥
A cute bunny keychain an old class mate gave me and my Harry Potter bracelet, 
that I actually own for some time now but wear way too rarely...
Probably the catch of the year; my new Pokémon game!
 D E C E M B E R 
Lastly I recieved two packages from South Korea, 
that I will post reviews on; coming next year.

Spread across the year, it never appeared to me in this form but I think I spent more money on myself than last year. This is, in fact nothing bad in my opinion.
I think you should treat yourself with smaller or bigger things from time to time because you are worth it and it actually feels nice to make myself some presents over the year.
Of course you can't just buy whenever you want to and though it doesn't look like it I'm really hesitant and picky while shopping. There are a lot of times where my family or friends either have to force me into buying something {because they know full well how much I actually want it} or when I end up not buying something because I convince myself not to.

Do you treat yourself for something nice, once in a while, too?
Any questions? Ask in a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment