6 February 2015

一月 ♡ a month in a nutshell

As I already said in my last post in 2014, I really liked these small, light updates and therefore decided to keep them in and continue to do them this year, as well.

I haven't really been able to do much in January and the last weeks were even busier because the current semester is almost over and I have to study a lot for my upcoming exam in Japanese.
I failed the class last year because I just couldn't think straight anymore after 4hours of Korean exam, so I'm a bit nervous but really motivated to do my very best to pass this year.

Having said that, I still found the time to be a bit active online at least - it's like the small treat I grand myself everyday after studying.

image


一月 ♡
January was a month I involuntarily spent home about two weeks since I got sick a lot.
Maybe it was because of stress piling up... maybe it was the weather.
The new year began and I decorated my planner for 2015 - it being the year of the sheep - I couldn't resist putting an onigiri-sheep on the cover. 
Two of my dreamies moved in on my Animal Crossing game, I studied a lot and my parent's Christmas present - a bag and keyboard for my tablet - finally arrived. 
The special someone made me a ridiculously cute and beautiful present 
and we watched 'The Desolation of Smaug' together.
image

I actually should be studying today's lesson right now, too...
So I will head back to my kanji-lists now. There's only one week left - and an oral exam on Thursday - before I can relax a bit and hopefully prepare more updates for you, too.

How did you spend the first month of the year?
Tell me in a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment