12 June 2015

25 ways of POKéMON ♡ Route 13

Route 13 Who's your favorite rival? Who is your least favorite?

... actually I like all rivals from the games. There are some more and some less of a challenge battle-wise but generally they all have something unique and add some extra fun to the game.
If I - however had to choose one most favorite and one least favorite, my decision would look like that.



Pearl, your rival in the Sinnoh games. His most prominent feature is his bluntness and his habit to run into anything with full speed because this kid did never learn what patience even means.
If I had to choose a least favorite, it would be him.
He's not a bad trainer but I just don't think I would be able to deal with him longer than 10 minutes before I'd throw a table at him or something.
He just goes on my nerves... (his anime-equivalent Barry is a bit better but still... a tint too much self-esteem for his rather ordinary skills).

In contrast, there is my baby-boo. 
I love this character to bits and almost squealed when I saw his new design. I absolutely adore this nice little guy's development and how much he admires you, the protagonist.
It's really touching how he challenges you at the end of victory road and you have the chance to experience all his growth, when you were even the one who helped him catch his first Pokémon.
Yes, my absolute favorite rival is Wally from Hoenn.
He's a small, shy person with sickly characteristics. He's spoiled by his parents since they are constantly worried about his health, however he decides to go out and travel the world to get stronger and actually succeeds.
He has one of my favorite mega-evolutions as his signature Pokémon in the new games, too. ♡

Who is your favorite rival?
Tell me in a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment