20 June 2015

25 ways of POKéMON ♡ Route 14

Route 14 If you were a Pokémon, what would your moveset, ability and nature be?

This is a pretty cool question, actually. One of my favorites, I guess.
I'm not sure whatsoever.
If I was my 'spirit pokémon' that I found on at the first route, this would make me a Milotic.
If I had to think about myself right now however, I'm pretty sure a fairy-type suits me a lot too and I rather see myself as a Skitty or Wigglypuff.

I guess I will do a profile for both options, since at least ability and moveset should change with the Pokémon and/or type.



350.gif
ability: competitive
nature: jolly or naive
moveset: aqua ring | dragon tail | water pulse | disarming voice

040.gif
ability: cute charm
nature: jolly or naive
moveset: play rough | wake-up slap | sing | play nice

I thought about including frustration, since I get frustrated and stressed a lot and it would have been an ironic turn, however the meaning of the attack doesn't suit me so much.

300.gif
ability: wonder skin
nature: jolly or naive
moveset: heal bell | assist | feint attack | double-edge

I chose a couple of different attacks for Skitty, since I didn't want it to be too similar to Wigglypuff's moveset. Additionally Skitty always seems really impish and cheeky and childish to me (and therefore resembles this side of me) so I guess sneaky and careless attacks like double-edge and feint attack were the most suitable.

Which Pokémon with what kind of moves would you like to be?
Tell me in a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment