11 August 2015

25 ways of POKéMON ♡ Route 17

Route 17 If you could join a villainous team, which (if any) would you join?

I'd like to take the chance and point out that I think all the villainous teams have something I like about them and I like to make up ideas for an OC that is brought up in a villainous group but leaves and similar scenarios but I never come around to actually work with them...

I guess, if I wanted to join any villainous group, I would need a group that isn't purely evil but criminal in the first place. What pisses me off is that almost all of these mistreat their Pokémon and I wouldn't want to join a group like that. 
Which makes me wonder if there even is a group I "could" join - can't work for someone whose ideals I don't share.
source ♡
Unbelievable! I can't even decide on a favorite villain's group....
My favorite should be somewhere among these three: Team Rocket, Team Aqua or Team Magma.
It shouldn't be that hard, right? (But it is.)

Which is your favorite villainous organisation in Pokémon?
Tell me in a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment