30 September 2015

九月 ♡ a month in a nutshell


Eventhough it didn't feel like it most of the time, September turned out to be quite a busy month for me... and now, right before I dive head first into the new semester and its last preparations it's time to share some of the things that happened the last couple of weeks.


While busying myself with the work on my Spirited Away term paper, I tried to get more active on social media again too, sharing photos of my cat's acrobatic sleeping habits and of course updates on my work process because it helps me to stay focused and motivated myself, too.
After taking me a little longer than I had expected earlier, I finally finished my work and could hand in my termpaper, finally freeing myself from any university related work until last week's educational journey of a group of Japanese students from Nagoya, where I helped out as a tutor and translator, accompanying them two of the three days they spent in Berlin. 
Exciting news on the game-front: my next to last dreamie in Animal Crossing - the cute deer boy Beau - finally moved into my town.

I think I will come around to share some impressions of me wandering around Sanssouci park last Thursday in an extra posting soon, since I finally got to take photos inside of the palace as well.
Maybe some of you realized it already; it seems like I finally found a blogging schedule that works for me, in which I try to upload every three days - which creates a 2 to 3 updates per week pattern, that I hope to be able to keep during lecture period, too.

Lastly, with the 23rd September passing in calm sunlight, my second favorite season has finally started and I hope I can spend some crispy, chilly but still sunny autumn days outside, collecting some beautiful impressions and enjoying the time before the usual university stress comes rolling in again.

What do you like the best about autumn?
Tell me in a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment