27 October 2015

25 ways of POKéMON ♡ Route 25

Route 25 Favorite legendary? Least favorite?

I never really was the person to include legendary pokémon in my team and usually just go around to collect and catch them for the game's sake. I guess they have something special to them because of how they are included in stories and plots but by the end of the day they are just pokémon like all the others as well to me.
144.png145.png146.png

My favorite legendary pokémon is Mew.
It wasn't only the first (or second?) legendary pokémon but is also one of the cutest.
I like its role and way of appearance in the first pokémon movie and especially adore - next to its color and cute shape - its adorable, naive and curious behavior.
151.gif
    245.png243.png244.png       
My least favorite legendary on the other hand is Genesect.
It's not exactly its fault for being created and used by the bad guys but I never really felt like it was a legendary in any sort... I can't really deny that I am curious if I liked its primeval form more when Nintendo would ever reveal it, though.
649.gif
377.png378.png379.png
So we've reached the last route and the end of this challenge. It took me longer than planned because I was so inactive during my vacation - but I hope everyone who clicked on these postings once in a while had a good time, taking all these routes and challenging my indecisiveness again and again.
I already have the next challenge, for another of my favorite games at the ready and hope that everyone who enjoyed this challenge will have just as much fun with what is coming up next.

Lastly I'd like to thank you for all the cute comments I recieved during these 25 postings. ♡

480.png481.png482.png
Which is your favorite legendary?
Tell me in a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment