27 February 2016

new adventures ahead ♡ Pokémon Sun&Moon

After there were unconfirmed things going on about the new Pokémon games on Thursday and particularily flooded my dashboard on tumblr, I got an excited message from one of my friends yesterday, who had time to watch the Pokémon Direct livestream, while I was on the move, to confirm: yes, we'll get a pair of new Pokémon games this year!
They're called Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon and the trailer kinda implies that we'll get to meet the 7th generation - a whole bunch of new Pokémon in these games.
I played almost all of the Pokémon games of the main series, that came since Pokémon Sapphire and Pokémon Ruby in 2003 and I'm super excited for the new games coming out.
There is not much information about it yet but I still adored the first trailer they put out, so that I decided to share it and the excitement with you.


Do you already know which of the two editions you'll get?
Actually, I want to wait till more information is out - it's still a lot of time since holiday season - but right now I lean towards Pokémon Moon because I've gone with the "red" editions for the last two games (Pokémon Y & Pokémon Omega Ruby).
I'm really excited about Pokémon Go, too but for the new game (and from the glimpses you see), I hope they bring back the trainer customization options from Pokémon X and Y.
Another feature that I always adored and wouldn't mind to have back as well: the first pokémon of your party following you around outside of their pokéball, like they did it in SoulSilver and HeartGold.


What do you hope to see in the new games?
Tell me in a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment