13 March 2016

my favorite things in AnimalCrossing ♡ 13


Here we go again, with my favorite things in Animal Crossing: New Leaf.
As always, I like the questionaire overview here.

After we talked about the small and fluffy villagers that wander through our towns, I'll continue with another animal family in the parts 41 ~ 42: bears and cubs - but sadly I didn't come up with a good name for their edition yet (you could comment one below if you get a good idea). As before the images of the characters are taken from the A forest life, original creator is linked here.


41 my favorite cub villagers

Cheri, Maple, Poncho, Stitches, Pekoe and Chester

42 my favorite bear villagers


Curt and Tutu



Cubs are definitely one of my favorite categories, so it's actually kind of ironic that none of them became actually a dreamie for Faylea. Maple and Chester were residents for a time, though. 
As for the bear category; it took me some time to warm up to them because they seem quite big for the whole Animal Crossing scenery and most of the do look kind of funny. 
I just came to like Curt because he was in my first New Leaf town and turned out to be such a cutie after seeming so grumpy at first (please note that my first gameplay was in the German version, where cranky characters actually do say mean stuff to you at first).

Who are your favorite cub/bear villagers?
Tell me in a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment