5 September 2015

25 ways of POKéMON ♡ Route 16

Route 16 What is your favorite non-evolving Pokémon? Which is your least favorite?
I accidentally uploaded Route 17 before. 
I couldn't find this one here because it was hiding in my drafts and I thought it was already up...

Even if we don't count legendaries and Pokémon with a new form of Mega Evolution, we still have a list of 52 species to choose from which is quite a lot, even if we have 720 in a whole now.

My favorite is Castform.
Castform is just so adorable and in a certain kind of way it is able to "evolve". I really like the idea of Pokémon that are sensitive to weather and this one even changes forms according to it.

Now I want to introduce two patterns that I spotted in the lists of unevolving Pokémon.
1st there are a handful of unevolving Pokémon that appear in couples of some sort instead.
My favorite examples are these:

311.gif312.gif
Plusle and Minun

313.gif 314.gif
Volbeat and Illumise

337.gif 338.gif
Lunatone and Solrock

335.gif 336.gif
Zangoose and Seviper

The 2nd one is that all electro type "mice" species, beside Pikachu - of course - have no evolutions.
587.gif  417.gif 702.gif
Emolga, Pachirisu and Dedenne

My least favorite Pokémon in this category is: 
701.gif
Hawlucha
I don't really know what to think about it. I can't befriend with its design and all these things.

Which is your favorite castform-form?
Tell me in a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment