5 December 2015

my favorite things in AnimalCrossing ♡ 05


Here we go again with the next part of "my favorite things in AnimalCrossing", where I answer random questions about one of my favorite games. If you like, you can join me in this challenge - you can find an overview of the questions by clicking here.

After talking about my favorite species and characters of your potential neighbors the last time, I'll go in a bit deeper today and introduce my favorite female villagers of each character group. I'm pretty sure they will re-appear in other categories again because there will be questions about specific species of villagers, following later, too.

14 my favorite uchi villager

"uchi" villagers are, what you could call the "big sister". They are rather tough, don't mince matters and appear kind of edgy from time to time but generally care a lot about your mayor and the other villagers. They don't fall into the stereotypical image of a girl and usually like sports and talk about turf wars...
The uchi villager that I crowned dreamie and who is living in Faylea from the 2nd or 3rd day on, is Shari
Other uchi villagers that I really like are Muffy, Mira and Phoebe.


15 my favorite normal villager

Normal villager represent in the most part the image of a timid, smart girl that has a rather calm and kind character, likes to read and cook and generally appears soft and sensitive. They are your typical wall flower but get adorably passionate about things they like, which is one of the reasons why I love them so much.
Normal dreamies for Faylea are Merengue and Molly, whilst the latter is the last one missing in my town at the moment.
But since this is one of my favorite character trades the list of villagers that I find way too cute goes on and on with: Poppy, Rhonda, Savannah, Skye, Nan, Nana, Marina, Melba, Tia, Vesta, Fauna, Flurry, Gayle, Aurora, Caroline, Celia, Chevre, Coco, Daisy, Dora, Eunice, Gladys, Lily, Lolly and Maple.


16 my favorite peppy villager

Peppy villagers are like an upbeat song, always excited and happy but tend to get easily impressed by snooty villagers who push their buttons and fuel up their sense of rivalry. They dream of becoming a popstar or usually act as if they already were, bringing life and a lot of charme with them. They are of the really girly and frilly side but still really adorable. The peppy villager that I chose for Faylea is Rosie but others I like are: Anabelle, Apple, Chrissy, Felicity, Peanut, Tangy and Victoria.


17 my favorite snooty villager

Last but not least, snooty villagers. They are like the divas of the town, appearing suffisticated and arrogant at first but usually open up to become really cute neighbors to talk to. They like fashion and makeup and spend a lot of time talking about it. I always feel like them and peppy villagers share some interests but snooty villagers deal with a more mature attitude than peppy villagers do.
The snooty villager living in Faylea is Blanche, whereas others I like are listed below:
Amelia, Ankha, Becky, Diana, Francine, Mint, Opal, Willow and Whitney.



I hope you enjoy these posts so far, let me know what you think about it in a comment below and don't hesitate to share which are your favorites of each character type!

Any questions, ask in a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment